My e-mail address is now: email@example.com and
that is the only place you can really contact me.
Here are some rules on e-mailing me that will really help me:
- Please don't send me any chain letters. I stopped believing in them three
years ago when I had gotten one saying that I was to be possessed by a demon
(and kill everyone and/or myself) if it was ignored. The last time I checked I
wasn't possessed by a demon. They can sometimes be fun, but I usually find them
- Before asking me a question, please check the
see if your question is already answered there. I usually delete e-mails that
can be answered on the FAQ.
- Please use good grammar and reasonable spelling. Once in a while I'll get an
e-mail that makes no sense at all and when I do I'll just delete it. I have other
things to do (like updating this site) than to uncode: you wat do i for dogz
like gone for wem. Sorry, they're not that bad, but you get my point.
- Please put a subject in your e-mail so I know what your e-mail is about before
- Please don't ask me to make a litter/breed for you! I'm not selfish and I like
to help people, but I haven't made either for a long time and I'm afraid I can't remember
exactly how. Also with school and my social life...I'm sure you can manage making your own.
- Please don't sign me up for any e-mail groups, newsletters, or
anything like that. If you'd like me to be on an e-mail list then send me the
link and I'll look it over. If I want to be apart of it then I'll sign myself up.
There! I know its a little strict (and weird) to put rules for e-mail,
but this is
really helpful for me.
Copyright © 1999-2001, by Alix.